These are Reigate Region Toddler Sense Booking Terms and Conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class.
- Please note that attending adults must accept full responsibility for the safety of their children during the session.
- Illness:Parents are asked to keep their toddlers at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be alerted.
- You can join a class at any time in the term if there is a place available.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis only and places are only secured if both a fee and booking form are in place.
- Please note: due to a high demand for spaces we operate a pay in advance system so that each child is guaranteed a place at every session.
- Fees paid are non transferable, and non-refundable. Reigate Region Toddler Sense may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available. Payment is usually for an 11 week term and costs £88.00.
- Payment Methods: Bank transfer or cheque.
Bank Transfer: Payment instructions will be sent with your booking confirmation.
Cheque payment: please make all cheques payable to Sam Sheath. Please include your child’s name on the back of the cheque. Please note a £1.00 charge will need to be added to any cheque payments
- All confirmation regarding your child’s place will be sent out via email.
- When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Reigate Region Toddler Sense can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Reigate Region Toddler Sense reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- If your term is 10 weeks or longer you may pay the class fee in two instalments. Please contact the office to arrange this.
- Regretfully Reigate Region Toddler Sense is unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact our office to inform us of a change in person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- If you have a prior hospital or doctors appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue. Please contact the office to inquire.
- You are usually able to move to another venue when the term comes to an end. Once you have a place in a class you will be informed when Reigate Region Toddler Sense start taking bookings for the next term.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
- Twins. We offer a discount for twins. Please inquire at the office for terms and conditions.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Reigate Region Toddler Sense will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or email and Facebook. Reigate Region Toddler Sense will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Reigate Region Toddler Sense may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Reigate Region Toddler Sense would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Reigate Region Toddler Sense reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Reigate Region Toddler Sense reserves the right to cancel classes without refund in exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, treacherous snow etc.) but if possible we will run a 'catch up' class at an alternative time, however this is not guaranteed.
- Baby Sensory will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed/sent out to a third party.
Classes run term time throughout the year. You can join a class at any time if places are still available and just pay for the remainder of the term or join the waiting list for a place in the following term.
Free trial sessions are available in class by prior arrangement. We also run free taster sessions and classes periodically throughout the year. Please inquire for details.
To see more please visit my Netmums page.
"I take my twin Grandaughters to the class and they loved it from the very beginning. The programme is run by Sam, she is extremley enthusiastic and each session is unique with lots of fun stuff to do. I liked the fact I was offered a taster class before joining and the discount offered due to having twins. I would highly recommend this programme if your looking for adventure play, the children are even encouraged with helping to clear away !!!!"
"Toddler sense is by far the best class we have been to for toddlers and I recommend it to everyone."
"The class leader, Sam, is brilliant with children and has so much enthusiasm and passion in her role. I would highly recommend this class to any parent with a toddler."
Outstanding Leader competition.
I was nominated by my class members as "Outstanding class leader in the South" on the Whats on 4 Little Ones competition 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
You can join Toddler Sense at any time throughout the term - so don't wait, sign up now! Contact Sam to arrange your free taster session.