Welcome to Baby Sensory, run from The WOW Sensory Centre in Morphett Vale, our building that has been specifically chosen for our classes!
Term 2 Bookings are now OPEN, HOORAY!!
Class leader - Kelly Wilson
* The best way to contact Kelly is by text message on 0427 702 564 or email
To book and secure your baby’s Term 2 place, please scroll to the bottom of the page and select your class. Click on the BOOK NOW button.
LOGIN using your EMAIL and create a PASSWORD . If you are unsure of your password, you can request always request new one. Payment by card will be made at time of booking.
If you have problems with booking in please email us and we can help you complete the booking.
What can Baby Sensory classes offer you and your baby?
- Baby Sensory is THE original, multi-award-winning sensory program, for babies from birth to 13 months.
- Kelly has been running classes for 4 years, having originally attended in the UK with her Son. She now has two children and is originally a Registered Nurse and has completed Level 1 and 2 in Rhythmic Movement Training.
- Baby Sensory offers a complete sensory experience for you and your baby that include music, singing, ABC baby signing, puppet shows, water play, bubbles and a range of musical instruments, which encourage all-round development.
- Every week is different and you and your baby will experience a variety of learning themes supported by visual, auditory and tactile sensory activities.
- Classes are informal, relaxed and welcoming and Kelly encourages parent participation, so that you and your baby have heaps of fun!
- Baby Sensory classes provide an opportunity for you to spend quality time with your baby and classes can be a valuable support network, especially for new parents.
- Information about your baby’s learning and development, at different ages and stages of their precious first 13 months.
Baby Sensory was awarded WINNERS for "Best Baby and Toddler Activity in 2014 & 2016 & 2017 at the ‘What's on 4 Little Ones’ Australia Awards!
Have a little look at our classes here! https://youtu.be/MbIywfmMZjk
Visit and "like" us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/BabySensorySouthAustralia for regular class updates and themes.
You are welcome to book classes at any point during the term. Payments will be adjusted according to amount of classes remaining in the term.
Frequently asked questions from parents
Do I need to bring anything special to class?
No, just your normal nappy bag is fine!
What age are Baby Sensory classes suitable for?
Babies can start from birth, the sooner the better. This is because during the first year of life brain development is rapid and the brain will double in volume in the first year. Connections grow and strengthen in a baby’s brain when a baby uses their senses. The first six weeks is a crucial time for the development of the senses and building strong connections, small babies will benefit from Baby Sensory and take a great interest in new sensory experiences with their parent.
How old is too old for my baby to attend Baby Sensory?
If your baby is 13 months of age or younger on the first day of the term, they are eligible to complete the current term. We do have a follow on programme called Toddler Sense which runs from 13 months to 4 years.
What if my baby is hungry, needs a nappy change in class?
Baby Sensory class leaders are here to support you and make your class comfortable and enjoyable. We understand that babies will need changing, feeding during class and you are able to do this where you are most comfortable. We have a changing table and chairs if required.
What if my baby cries in class?
At Baby Sensory we understand that babies cry and we provide a supportive place for you and your baby. You are welcome to move around the room, rock your baby, feed them, sing and talk to your baby if this helps them to settle. Parents really come together in classes and support each other, as they understand and have shared similar experiences. This is what makes attending Baby Sensory beneficial for parents.
What if my baby falls asleep in class?
Babies may fall asleep during class, again this may be expected of our very young babies. However, during this sleeping time, babies are still learning and they will be listening to the wonderful music we play in class. They will enjoy the sensation of the comforting fleeces next to their skin and closeness to their parent. Parents will continue to learn about activities and take those ideas to try at home.
What if my baby crawls away and does not stay for an activity?
Baby Sensory is a safe place for your baby to explore and it’s great that your baby feels confident and happy to do this in class. In classes many of our babies try new skills, such as rolling and crawling. We promote letting your baby lead their learning and it is common for older babies to move and explore during class. They are still learning lots, hearing the music, moving their bodies and gaining lots of confidence and social skills. Older babies, enjoy practicing the new skill of moving around independently and exploring. This is normal development, please supervise your baby while they are crawling and exploring. Many babies come back to re-join us for the class activity, when they are ready.
If you have any further questions please email Kelly. Please ensure you read the T&C’s when booking your place.
To book and secure your baby’s Term 2 space please scroll further down this page, to the booking button.