These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class.
Please note the classes are for babies 0 - 13 months - we are not insured for older siblings thanks
- When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- Bookings are non-transferrable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
- Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact email@example.com to inform us of a change in person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- If you have a prior hospital or doctors appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire
- You are usually able to move to another venue when the term comes to an end. Once you have a place in a class you will be informed when Baby Sensory start taking bookings for the next term.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. Baby Sensory will endeavor to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavor to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Twins. We offer a discount for twins. Please enquire at email@example.com for terms and conditions.
Classes run in terms throughout the year. You can join a class at any time if places are still available and just pay for the remainder of the term, or join the waiting list for a place in the following term.
No obligation trial sessions are available in class by prior arrangement. We also run free taster sessions and classes periodically throughout the year. Please enquire for details.
Contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your no obligation trial session.
Classes are £8.50 per session and are in terms of 10 or 11 weeks